At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, underpinned by our values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Machine Minder to join the Babyleaf Team at Barway.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
• Ensure that the machines run at the optimum efficiency and meet agreed targets, reporting and recording faults and down time. Ensure machines are kept clean and in good working order, completing any pre start checks and paperwork as appropriate. Ensure all specifications are adhered to by using the correct programs and checking the films and dates
• Ensure that weights, metal detection and print is correct for each product and that the correct frequency of checks and recording takes place to provide compliance with procedures. Check the seal integrity.
• Ensure that weights are set within agreed tolerances. Minimise floor waste and over production.
The ideal candidate (Experience/qualifications/training/requirements):
• Product Knowledge
• Practical mechanical knowledge
• Planning and organisational skills
• Basic Literacy & numeracy
• Communication skills
hours of work: 40 hours per week over 5 out of 7 days