Night Shift Purchasing Assistant
Do you have a passion for food? Do you prefer working a night shift? If so, we have the perfect role for you...
We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant to join a leading high end fine foods company based in South London. Your role as a Purchasing Assistant will involve reporting to the head of food, building relationships with supply partners, and take the lead of a specific group of products whilst ensuring goods in processes are followed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- build supplier relationships
- drive down cost price in line with the constantly changing market
- accurate forecasting
- action booking in process for goods received
- source seasonal products
- update and maintain accurate pricing and cost
Essential skills/expertise required:
- 1 year purchasing exposure
- knowledge of the food/produce industry
Ideally you will have expertise working within a market such as New Covent Garden Market with knowledge of and a passion for fine foods.
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 9pm-6am
Salary: Up to £28,000
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!