We are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant (Manderin or English speaker) to join a Travel company based in Central London.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Organising daily payment to suppliers
- Reconciliation of daily bank accounts using Xero
- Management of cash flow including preparation of cash flow forecast
- Preparation of VAT reports and corporation tax
- Compliation of reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
Essential skills/expertise required:
- Exposure to working within the travel sector
- Excellent working knowledge of the bookkeeping/accounting function
If you speak Manderin, this is highly desired although not essential for the right candidate.
Salary: Up to £25,000