£20,000 - £23,000 pa
Our client is a long-established building and contracting company based near Stansted Airport. The Company has a busy and varied workload. They have a true passion and drive for developing and adapting new approaches and solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position and who enjoys a varied role, being able to take ownership and working within a supportive team environment.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Personable and warm
- Strong use of initiative
- Good relationship builder
- Proactive and highly adaptable
- High attention to detail
- Active team player/builder
- Active problem solver
Experience and Skills:
- Good understanding of Accounts
- Ability to interpret numbers to meaningful information
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written)
- Computer Skills & Microsoft Office and Accounts Software - Word, Excel etc.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Any previous Accounts/PA/Admin/Office Manager experience at least 3 years
- Flexible, punctual & trustworthy
- Ability to be proactive and think outside the box
- Efficient with excellent organisational skills
- Good work ethic, willingness to learn
- Maintaining all accounts and bookkeeping activities (Everything is computerized, less than 50% of the job)
- Ensuring internal processes are well-organized and discipline is followed
- Interacting with clients and suppliers either on the phone, email or in person
- Following up on business communications, accounts, billing, and ordering, etc.
- Scheduling and organizing appointments and events
- Various admin activities to help with sales and marketing
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Positive attitude to various ad-hoc administrative tasks
Our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.