Sport event stewards - London
Sport event stewards
Weekend (Saturday or Sunday) stewards required to cover major sporting events in London through to the New Year
Location:- Clapham & Twickenham
Rate: £9 per hour including holiday payments
2x different shift patterns: Days - 8 hour shift
Earlies - Lates - 12 hour shift
(You are guaranteed a minimum of a 8 hours per day for your shift even if you finish early)
An exciting opportunity has come about with one of our key clients who are looking for enthusiastic customer service individuals to support operations at 2 key locations in London. Offering support for the transportation links to and from the sporting events taking place over the next few months.
You don't need to be able to make every weekend as this would suit people looking for part time work for a few weekends a month or just wanting to work a Saturday or Sunday to top up your salary. We can be flexible as long as your open honest about your situation then committed when entering the process.
Key Role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Directing passengers and event goers to the correct locations
- Answering any questions due to route or service changes
- Maintain levels of customer experience
- Engage with passenger presenting visually and verbally a positive and helpful demine
Full training is provided before the start of each event and at the induction day. The successful candidates will be open easy to engage with, have a customer focused outlook and be happy to help. This will be in busy / crowded environment at times so you must be happy to be around groups of people.
You will need as a minimum:
- The ability to speak and write English fluently
- Have either a valid passport or birth certificate to prove eligibility to work
- Experience of working in a customer-facing service environment
- Confident about dealing assertively with all kinds of situations
- Reasonable level of general fitness including being able to stand or walk for prolonged periods
- Strong attention to detail and observation skills
You must be authorised to live and work in the UK to be eligible to apply for this opportunity
Apply online via the link attached to this advert with a CV with your contact details attached so we can call you back.