Raw Materials QA Technician
Flexible Working Hours: Mon – Fri 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join our global food manufacturing company, working on raw materials.
The QA Technician will complete quality checks to monitor the compliance of ingredients and packaging against approved specifications.
You will also:
- Manage all assigned QA activities as part of the Materials Quality Assurance programme
- Sample, manage and maintain reference samples
- Liaise with supplier quality teams to receive information
- Following protocols with the management of materials
- Comply with Food Safety, Health & Safety and Environmental laws
About McCormick Europe
McCormick has been the global leader in flavour since 1889. We manufacture, market and distribute spices, seasoning mixes and condiments to the food industry, global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK.
You will need:
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Qualification in Food Science/Technology or in a related subject
- 5 years minimum experience in the food industry or food manufacturing
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse problems methodically
- Great communication and team working skills
Benefits include a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to begin an exciting new challenge, please apply with your CV below.