Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Bristol / Gloucester
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
The Company is the global leader in product identification solutions with more than 325,000 units installed worldwide across their range of 'best in class' technologies spanning industrial inkjet, laser, thermal transfer, labelling and software.
Their goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets they serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, they help realize life's potential for ourselves, our customers and our shareholders
They are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team in the United Kingdom.
About the Role:
A Service Engineer plays a key and vital role in supporting their Customers and ensuring that our 'Up Time Peace of Mind' goal is achieved. They are responsible for installing, repairing and servicing the range of the Company's Equipment. With an office based technical support team, the Service Engineer is never 'on their own'.
The Service Engineer is someone who has a passion for success - on the job and beyond with a drive to complete a job to a high standard. Managing expectations is crucial so having strong communication skills is crucial when dealing with Customers. They are open to developing and being challenged, thrives under pressure and continually seek to improve. The Service Engineer must be team orientated while remaining versatile, open minded and able to work autonomously.
- Achieve KPI targets
- Install and commission new Company's solutions
- Maintain and Service their customers installed base of Company's equipment
- Work closely with sales to support Company's trials and demonstrations
- Maintain and grow customer relationships through excellent customer service and communication.
- Proficient use of service IT systems to accurately record and report information
- Support Regional Revenue targets by promotion service contracts and additional services to customers
- Drive for success by ensuring the job is completed to a high standard
First Time Fix Rate, Average Fix Time, Average Response Time, Stock Levels
- A degree or HNC/ONC in Engineering or IT
- Field Service Experience, ideally in a sales and service related business.
- Computer Skills
- Experienced of Continuous Inkjet Printers
The company is an equal opportunity employer. They evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Engineer Controller, Operations Coordinator, Operations Supervisor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly