Research Analyst / Data Operator
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum starting salary
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 37.5h/w, Mon-Fri
Location: Reading, Town Centre
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Due to our clients steady and continued success they are looking to appoint a Research Analyst / Data Operator on a full-time basis at their modern office in Reading.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a software company based in the centre of Reading. They provide the intelligence that makes web content work across smart devices, including watches, phones, TVs and more. The software is used by over 1.5 million servers globally and growing at an average rate of 10% per month. They are used by the likes of eBay, Disney and Microsoft to name a few.
What you will be doing:
- Researching device, operating system and browser information
- Accurately updating our growing database
- Verifying and correcting data as part of quality assurance
- Creating documentation for process driven tasks
- Supporting data team projects
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Proactive work ethic
- Passion for working in IT
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Work well on your own and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office with GCSE Grade C Mathematics, IT and English
Please do not apply unless you have these minimum achievements.
- Proven problem solving, pattern recognition and logical thinking
- Technology related Degree or equivalent certification
- Experience of using an SQL database and constructing queries
This position will suit an individual who is motivated and keen to develop skills within a forward thinking company.
Next steps and to apply
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
If you do not hear from our client directly, please assume you have not been selected for interview.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.