Press Brake Operator / CNC Operator - Press Brake
Job Title: Press Brake Operator
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Salary: £10 per hour depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time - 40hrs
Hours: Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-2pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Press Brake Operator, to join their team in Darwen, Lancs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Press Brake Operator, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in programming, setting and operating Trumpf press brakes is preferred however full training will be provided
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings essential
- Ability to work on own initiative essential
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship essential
- Sheet metal working background preferred
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Press Brake Engineer, Press Brake Operative, Laser Engineering CNC Operator, CNC Press Brake Operator, Laser Cutter Operator, CNC Laser Cutter Engineer, Press Brake Laser Cutting Engineer, CNC Laser Cutting Operator, Machine Operator, Machinist, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Engineering will also be considered for the role.