Hours: Part time, 4-5 days a week
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a fresh new challenge? Bring your versatility, initiative and organisational skills to a fantastic opportunity at our beautiful English Heritage estate.
The successful Finance Manager will be expected to:
- Prepare budgets
- Manage cash flows and accounts to trial balance
- Formulate strategic business plans
- Establish opportunities to reduce costs
You must have previous experience in a financial role and a related qualification. Knowledge of VAT and some agricultural experience would be an advantage.
A competitive package is offered which includes:
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Commuting loans
- Flexible working
- Access to training programmes
- Discounts on English Heritage, Vodafone & more
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV below.