Telephone Sales Co-ordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
Join our exceptional team
If you enjoy working in a busy and technical environment and are excited about the prospect of joining a long established company within the automotive aftermarket industry, then Ivor Searle would be pleased to hear from you. Ivor Searle is the UK's leading provider of remanufactured engines, reman turbos, cylinder heads and gearboxes. We offer competitive pay packages, as well as free on site parking.
A vacancy has arisen within our busy sales team for a Telephone Sales Co-ordinator. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of an automotive parts/service environment.
- Answer phone, fax and email enquiries promptly and professionally;
- Accurately quote price and availability of engines, turbochargers, gearboxes and cylinder heads;
- Carry out sales order processing using our Sage 200 system;
- Raise customer invoices;
- Liaise with the returns department to arrange delivery of sold items;
- Carry out various administration duties.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess:
- Automotive parts or automotive service environment experience;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- A positive attitude and the ability to identify solutions to problems;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) or Sage 200, although not essential as full in-house training will be provided.
Hours of work will be 08:30 to 17:30 with 20 minutes morning break and 30 minutes lunch break. We offer a competitive pay package for this role and also provide free onsite parking.