Project Coordinator/ Project Administrator / Project Controller
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have proven project coordination experience?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
The Company is offering you an exciting opportunity to join a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering complete technology solutions for businesses across SMB, Hospitality and Education sectors across the UK. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer, so they would like you to become part of a great and fast-growing team of people.
Due to their continued success within the technology sectors they are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their growing Project Management Team based in their Newbury Office.
This role will be responsible for the controls and management of the field and internal technician's calendar schedules. To assign and manage tasks, tickets and projects within the CRM system and ultimately providing support to the Project Management team.
- Coordinating the project administration.
- Logging/Inputting of projects onto CRM system (Autotask).
- To distribute all projects tasks and tickets to technicians and project manager, to orchestrate.
- Keeping of Projects, drawing, quotes, correspondence and approvals.
- Taking a proactive role in the delivery of all projects and ensure alongside PM's that deadlines are met and within project deliverables set.
- To ensure all Projects charges/invoices are created - to liaise with Accounts team.
- To work alongside the Project Manager, Technical Director and Technical Teams - a source of support.
- Administering of site agreements.
- Risk & compliance management.
Applicants must be highly accomplished with the ability to design and execute effective process, software and project delivery strategies and road-maps in complex, large scale environments. Extensive experience of driving change management, delivering business transformation and service transition would be beneficial along with a familiarity with process re-engineering, infrastructure and business architecture.
As a Project Coordinator you must be switched on, organised and have the ability to work with a practical and logical approach to business problems, to be confident and assertive when required in order to get what needs to be done. You must also have good administration skills.
- Previous experience working in a project management environment would be desirable.
- Knowledge of working within the hospitality industry would be highly advantageous.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Administrator, Infrastructure Project Coordinator, Project Controller, may also be considered for this role.