6 days left
- Full Time
Product Manager x 2
Stoneleigh Park, Nr Coventry, Warwickshire
c£34,000 Depending on Experience Plus Free Parking, Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays, Perkbox
Are you a fresh-thinking project management professional with experience of developing designing training, qualifications and assessment materials? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to facilitate the ongoing success of a leading awarding body.
Located on Stoneleigh Park near Coventry, Warwickshire, Lantra is a successful commercially focused charity, providing high quality training and qualification products for skills and workforce development in land-based industries. With a staff of over ninety people and a turnover of £7m, we up-skill more than 85,000 people each year and work with businesses and other stakeholders to create innovative skills solutions.
We are looking for two Product Managers to join our forward-thinking product development function to maintain and develop a range of commercially viable technical awards and qualifications to meet the needs of employers, learners and providers.
Working effectively with the Market Development Manager, you will deliver product plans and manage existing products.
One of the roles will be focusing primarily on Lantra’s Landscape & Facilities Management product range and the other on Lantra’s Farming and Rural product range.
As part of your role, you’ll be required to meet with employers and key stakeholders throughout the UK to develop and maintain national occupational standards, apprenticeship frameworks and qualifications.
- Ensure that existing products are maintained to meet customer needs, as well as new commercial opportunities
- Maintain your understanding of technical requirements, legislative and regulatory drivers relating to your product area
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of changes in the market place
- Maintain awareness of the demand for Lantra’s key product range
- Be focused and enthusiastic about delivering products to timescale and on budget
- Be a natural team player who is able to use your excellent communication skills to engage stakeholders and colleagues in order to produce the best possible results
Interested? To be considered, you will need experience of the following:
- Project management
- Designing training, qualifications and assessments
- Working to budgets and targets
As the Product Manager, you’ll be able to distil, extract and understand information from customers and adapt your presenting style to suit your audience. Decisive and proactive, you’ll also have an analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of Landscape, Horticulture and Facilities Management sectors, if applying for the Landscape and Facilities Management role or knowledge of Farming and Agriculture, if applying for the Rural and Farming role, would be an advantage, but not essential.
To apply for the role of Product Manager, please apply via the button shown and specify which role you would like to be considered for.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Training Product Manager, Educational Product Manager, Technical Training Product Manager.