Sales Support Coordinator
I am recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator based near Birmingham Airport, working for a multiple award winning distance learning college where the on target earnings is £19000.
Working alongside the team of telephone-based sales advisers you will be assisting with a wide range of sales support and administration tasks, specifically helping customers complete course application forms and help with finance related queries. There will be some customers who have had a change of mind over the courses and you will be tasked in talking through different payment options and/or different courses.
This is a fast-moving environment, so the right person for the role will be able to work quickly, to an exceptional standard, and with minimal supervision.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 400 award winning courses which include A-Levels, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Travel and Tourism, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Receive and make inbound and outbound telephone calls to students to support with the completion of course application forms
- Support finance application issues/queries
- Offer customers alternative payment options or course options if they have had a change of mind/circumstance
- Booking telephone appointments for the sales advisers
- Order processing
- Operating the college online live chat system
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Supporting the Sales Manager with various ad-hoc tasks
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location and working hours is essential
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern between 9am - 8pm including at least one Saturday a month
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
The hours of work are between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, (37 per week) plus 1 Saturday per month (12:00 - 18:00). There will be shift patterns during the week, but there is flexibility for hours to be negotiated
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £17000 basic salary with realistic OTE of £19,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- Full training plan
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***