Admin Assistant / PA / Personal Assistant / Office Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Admin Assistant / PA
Location: London N1
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is a London based digital agency working with a range of corporate, higher education and central government clients since 2003. Their projects have connected more than 1 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations. Their clients have a positive impact on society.
They are now looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Personal Assistant to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and carry out tasks with superb accuracy, whilst also building relationships with colleagues and contributing to the team spirit.
You will be responsible for:
- Personal assistant to the Director
- Answering calls and providing telephone support
- Greeting guests at reception
- Scheduling and booking meetings
- Coordinating travel itineraries and booking transport
- Maintaining a tidy office and ordering office supplies
- Proofreading documentation
- Data entry and updating company records/databases
- Managing the recruitment process
- Enrolling new staff members
- Assisting the bookkeeper/account manager with financial reconciliations
- Creating and reconciling expense reports
- Overseeing team welfare
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Highly IT literate
- Fast learner and is adaptable
- Good at multitasking
- Has a positive can-do attitude
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent level of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum 1 year experience of hands on administrative support experience
- Weekly team socials (including team lunch, dinner or drinks)
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Flexi time
- Work from home every Friday
Please note that only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above who are eligible to work in the UK will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. (STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Personal Assistant, PA, Office Manager, Senior Office Assistant, Senior PA, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant, Senior Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Business Assistant, Secretary, Business Support Administrator, PA to Director, Office Manager, Senior Administrator, Senior Admin, Business Support, Graduate, Experienced PA will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Admin Assistant / PA / Personal Assistant / Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly