3 days left
- Full Time
Who am I working for?
Our client is part of an innovative healthcare services and diagnostic products group. They focus on delivering outstanding information regarding medicines and patients to provide real clinical insight and aid healthcare professionals.
Due to continued success and company growth, they are now seeking an Office Administrator to join them in Cambridge.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Benefits package including pension scheme
This is the ideal role for an administrator to continue their admin career and provide key support to this thriving business.
You’ll be utilising your solid, dependable approach to ensure visitors are greeted, work is organised and support is provided.
So, if you are seeking an administrative position where you can really make your mark, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
Hitting the ground running, as an Office Administrator, you will be providing support to the business and a dedicated administrative service.
Specifically, you’ll be carrying out all front-of-house duties and providing customer-facing admin support to our client’s clinical laboratory in Cambridge.
Your role will involve:
- Providing a PA service to the Corporate and Investor Relations Manager
- Responding to incoming calls and emails
- Meeting and greeting visitors to reception
- Managing the post
- Administrative duties such as filing, scanning and printing
- Completing requests for information from service users
- Supporting sales processing and finance activities
- Administering and distributing diagnostic reports
- Providing ad hoc support where required
To be considered as an Office Administrator, you will need:
- Experience as an office administrator
- An excellent level of IT literacy, including working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A stable, dependable nature
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Experience of providing administrative and/or personal assistant support to senior managers would be highly beneficial, however this is by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Support Administrator, Administrator, Secretary, Receptionist, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, or Executive Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to become our client’s next Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.