Internal Sales Administrator / Sales Administrative
Job Title: Internal Sales Administrator
Location: Meltham, Holmfirth (West Yorkshire)
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 pa dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (39 hours per week - Monday to Friday)
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an internationally renowned manufacturer of bespoke, made to measure gear cutting tools for the transmission industry worldwide. The Company is a progressive family run firm based near Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
This role is ideally suited to someone with experience in a sales or customer service office environment. Knowledge of engineering or the sector is not essential as training will be provided.
Working within a small team the role of Internal Sales Administrator is varied and busy. This is a challenging role and requires attention to detail and the ability to build and maintain enduring customer relationships, both internally and with time externally.
- Customer Service - taking initial enquiries
- Order processing
- Advising customer on delivery lead times
- Liaising with various departments to ensure raw materials are available to manufacture
- Purchasing of non-manufactured tools
- Develop & maintain business relationships with customers
- ISO 9001 Auditing, internal systems and administration
- General Office Duties
- A positive, "can-do - will do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC Literate with good MS office skills (Outlook, word, Excel as a min)
- A minimum of two years' experience in an administration, customer service or sales office environment
- A good level of GCSE (A to C) and preferably A levels or vocational equivalent
- 33½ days holiday per year
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
Please Note: All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrative Assistant, Sales Administrator, Administrator, Officer Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Product Support Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Engineering Administrator, Technical Administrator and Business Support Assistant may also be considered for this role.