Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
With an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic sales team, this is your chance to join one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
If you have a real passion for building relationships with clients this could be the role for you....
As a business we have diversified our commercial product range. We now offer everything from the traditional in print and online advertising to web build solutions, Google AdWords, social media management and much more.
Reach PLC South East are recruiting for an Internal Business Development Manager with a strong marketing and commercial focus to support the development and growth of a newly created team within the South East. Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the role will be responsible for the development and growth of additional business by arranging appointments for our field based Account Managers and ensuring each Account Manager has a certain amount of appointments generated each working week.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to candidates who have a telephone sales/ customer service related background and an interest in marketing, advertising and media.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with the media sales team and local independent businesses
- Being responsible for locating new potential business & effectively arranging appointments for the desired media sales advisor
- Ensuring that the appointments arranged have minimal chance of being unsuccessful by following a certain procedure including email confirmations
- Reaching monthly targets and taking responsibility to achieve them
- Research and prepare before contacting every business so the customer needs are apparent and clear before arranging the appointment
- Arrange appointments with new businesses via telephone, social media and email
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a highly organised individual with great time management and the ability to prioritise workload. You must possess an excellent telephone manner and have the ability to communicate clearly over the telephone. To be motivated and driven to reach monthly targets is essential to achieve results in this role. Experience in using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter is essential.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.