Store Manager / Shop Manager / Sales Manager
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Guildford, Surrey
The Company is one of the largest independent retailers, with over 40 years of experience within the home entertainment industry, with plans for further expansion.
They believe in a 'Best in Class' experience for their customers and the staff in their stores play a key role in achieving that.
You will have an unrivalled level of autonomy in managing your store as a business and will work directly with key personnel at Head Office.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales and profit growth
- Make commercial decisions on product profiling
- Have previous experience in retail sales with high standards of customer service
- Have previous experience in people management and development
- Ideally have an interest and passion for the Home Entertainment industry
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, alongside some of the most talented and passionate individuals in the industry.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Electronics Sales, Audio Sales, Assistant Store Manager, Television Sales, Deputy Store Manager, Radio Sales will also be considered for this role.