Connect Buddies Coordinator
Job Purpose: To assist, development and sustain the service of Connect Buddies which will involve work on an operational level and focus on supporting individuals with a learning disability and volunteers to pair up and take part in social and community activities.
1. To recruit and retain volunteers whilst raising awareness of Conwy Connect and the Connect Buddies service.
2. To ensure that all service areas of work are influenced by the beneficiaries of the service to enable the development of new services
3. To facilitate and enable the engagement of with people with learning disabilities and their families
4. To ensure the operational element of the Connect Buddies project meets the project outline.
5. To develop and promote relationships with the beneficiaries of the Connect Buddies service.
6. Promote and raise the profile of Connect Buddies within the identified operational area.
7. To assist the evaluation on how successful the process has been at involving beneficiaries and the difference their participation has made
8. To develop and promote the participation of people with learning disabilities and their families in a variety of community activities including developing Connect Buddies
9. To assist the Engagement Co-ordinator and all stakeholders to continue to develop appropriate action plans for the implementation of Connect Buddies.
10. Undertake appropriate training to assist Connect Buddies development work, and attend committee meetings and supervision meetings as required by the Conwy Connect Management Committee
11. To Assist the Engagement Co-ordinator in the production and maintenance of records and reports as required by the Conwy Connect Management Committee and funders.
12. Undertake appropriate training to assist development work of the project
13. Reporting to the Senior Coordinator.
14. Undertake such other duties with in the scope of the post as are identified by the Conwy Connect Management Committee