Support Workers / Care Workers
Domiciliary Care Workers
- Do you have a caring nature?
- Are you looking to try something new or maybe to expand your current skills and experience?
- Do you want to make a difference and get a sense of achievement every day?
Our client is looking for motivated, committed and caring care workers. They provide highly trained staff within a domiciliary setting, working with Older People, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Dementia Care, in Cardiff and The Vale Of Glamorgan.
Our clients promise to you:
- £8 - £8.75 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Mileage pay
- Holiday pay
- Contracted hours available
- Enhanced pay rates for working evenings and weekends
- Automatic enrolment onto a pension scheme
- Fully funded career-enhancing QCF diploma at Level 2,3 and 5
- Ongoing training and support
Job Responsibilities Include
- Providing personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities.
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support plan using a person-centred approach.
- To encourage the independence and motivation of the Client and not foster dependent behaviour.
- To provide input into the care and support plans of Clients by regularly feeding back to the Senior Care Worker or Manager.
- To maintain detailed accurate records in respect of care and medication support given and tasks undertaken.
- To protect the confidentiality of all information relating to the Client and not divulge information to anyone who is not authorised to receive it.
- To promptly report to the office or out of hours service any issues concerning the care, support, wellbeing or behaviour of the Client and update records accordingly
An enhanced DBS is required before commencement of employment. Our client can assist you with applying for a DBS if you do not have an online DBS registration.
- Flexible working, as evening and weekend work is required
- Not essential, full training and induction provided.
- Driving license not essential but would be beneficial.
- You must be at least 18 to apply.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.