Senior Test Technician
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Test Technician
Permanent, full time (35 hours / week)
£25k - £30k per year depending on skills and experience.
+Profit share (variable, but typically 10% of salary in recent years)
- 25 days holiday
- workplace pension
- income protection insurance
- death in service benefit
- childcare voucher scheme
- cycle to work scheme
Overview: Ideal for candidates with significant experience of assembly and
troubleshooting of electronics/gas/mechanical systems.
The role offers excellent scope to rapidly develop your existing skills across a
wide range of areas, supported by other members of the team.
- Testing of products according to existing test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical, electrical and gas systems.
- Calibration of products in a laboratory environment.
- Servicing of products returned from customers.
- Feed back of diagnosed faults.
- Work with team to identify opportunities for test procedure improvements.
- Soldering, basic repair of electrical and electronic systems
- Diagnosis of faults on digital and analogue electronics, with tools including DVM, oscilloscope and with reference to schematics.
- Diagnosis of faults in gas / vacuum systems.
- Workshop skills- hand and power tools.
- Competence with Windows PCs, including Excel for data manipulation.
Apply / Further Information
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Cambustion’s high-value scientific instrumentation products are sold globally, including Asia, North America and Europe, to a mix of university and research customers. Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, the company is privately owned, with over 30 years of steady growth. We invest heavily in R&D and continue to develop new and existing product ranges.
For more company information visit www.cambustion.com/products/about
Apply for Senior Test Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly