Junior In-house Designer
Job Title: Junior In-house Designer
Status: Permanent, 36 hours per week
Salary: £19,691.20 per annum
Closing Date: 14th September 2018
Skills for Care helps create a well-led, skilled and valued adult social care workforce.
Our practical support helps leaders and managers recruit, develop and lead their staff, retaining them from entry level right through to senior leadership and management roles.
Find out more by taking a look at our website www.skillsforcare.org.uk.
We’re recruiting for a graphic designer to join our fast paced and dynamic Marketing Team. Reporting into our Senior Designer, the role will play a key part in creating high quality creative outputs in both print and digital formats.
We’ll need you to:
- generate ideas to advertise products/services both on and offline
- create original design pieces, including infographics, brochures and toolkits
- refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- design supporting illustrations for use in marketing materials
- provide advice on design and corporate identity issues
- liaise with print suppliers to ensure print ready artwork is supplied to set timescales.
Skills for Care helps create a well-led, skilled and valued adult social care workforce in England. Our practical tools and support help organisations recruit, develop and lead their staff.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- knowledgeable on of a range of design techniques
- experienced in using the Adobe Creative suite (CS6) of products
- creative and a team player
- able to work on their own initiative and make decisions
- enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn
If you are interested in this role please visit the website for the full job description.
Skills for Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
A DBS check is not required for this role. Candidates will be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions as part of the recruitment process however this will not form part of the initial application stage.