Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager – North East
We’re a friendly, quality focused, independent North East coffee company, with a strong brand image. We’re looking for a sales professional with links to the Hospitality Industry. This is a knowledge-based industry and the successful candidate will be supported with comprehensive induction training and ongoing field-based support. The right person will be given time to develop and achieve realistic targets with both new and existing customers.
- Competitive salary OTE £30,000 plus on target bonus package.
- Company vehicle, Phone, Laptop and iPad
Field based, you will be required to identify and win new business accounts. Your role will include;
- Responsible for the Northumberland, Tyne & Wear and Durham area.
- Deliver sales growth through new business and existing customers development.
- Effective and efficient administration and planning.
- Develop and enhance training across your customers including in-house courses and quality audits.
- The day to day quality management of coffee accounts.
- Previous Hospitality Industry sales experience, or strong links to the hospitality sector.
- Competent time management and reporting skills are essential
- A passion and willingness to learn about the Coffee Industry and achieve targets
Apply with your CV by email.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly