7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Window Designer
Department: Visual Image Studio
Employer: LVMH Services Limited
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 GBP (based on experience)
Work pattern: 5 days a week
Number of positions: 1
LVMH Services Limited provides services to other companies within LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Group, the world leader in luxury.
We are currently looking for a Designer who will be responsible for researching, developing, illustrating, designing and prototyping creative concepts for all 3-dimensional (3D) and spatial design projects (including but not limited to window displays, exhibition spaces, space design for retail product animations and props).
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- researching ideas and concept for extraordinary 3-dimensional designs for window displays and product animations in retail/commercial spaces as well as other spatial projects supporting brand development outside of the retail network of the brand;
- creating mood-boards, research and exploration of pictures and moving images for the creative concepts;
- illustrating initial concepts indicating artistic direction for spatial composition, forms, materials and colours through hand sketches, scale drawings and colour options;
- designing and detailing specification of space compositions, forms, materials and colours with the use of specialised 3D software for modeling and image rendering (such as Rhinoceros, 3DStudioMax, Z-Brush, Keyshot and V-Ray);
- formulating developed concepts and detailed designs with the use of illustrations and 3D renderings for consideration and approval of the Visual Image Director, Art Director and the most senior management of the brand;
- working on detailed design of the forms and the composition of final concept, technical drawings for production, specifications of materials, finishes and any effects (digital or kinetic) as well as overseeing production of the prototypes, mock-ups and samples; and
- partnering with technical design teams and production teams at LVMH brands for design innovation, new material research as well as new production techniques.
As Designer, you must have/be:
- able to illustrate own novel ideas through sketches, drawings and physical mock-ups and show examples of having developed schemes from initial original idea through to execution, production and installation;
- able to demonstrate experience in designing window schemes suitable for global multi-store rolloutbased.
- able to demonstrate a high level of spatial design skills for retail environments and experience in terms of visual research techniques;
- experience in sample production;
- substantial experience working within a luxury brand, and highly developed understanding of luxury brands market and luxury brand codes;
- high level of 3D design skills including command of modeling and rendering software such as Rhinoceros and Keyshot;
- a high level of communication skills (verbal and visual);
- able to demonstrate an ability to perform all of the tasks of the design process, with proficiency and show ability to take responsibility for parts or all of the steps of the design process, depending on the complexity of the project;
- knowledge of and interest in the application of materials and manufacturing techniques;
- available to start end October 2018;
- the ability to demonstrate experience of incorporating complex marketing and merchandising information related to the brand and the product into designs is desirable.
To apply please click on the apply button and attach a CV.
Closing date for applications is 25 September 2018.
Please note that applicants’ data (such as CVs and covering letters) will be processed for recruitment purposes only. Such data may be processed, shared and kept upon receipt of applications and retained for a period of six months or over following the closing date for applications in order to comply with our legal obligations. If candidates wish to make a complaint or require more information about the retention of their personal data please contact email@example.com
Apply for Window Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly