Operations Manager (PMSE)
Operations Manager (PMSE)
The PMSE Team (Programme Making and Special Events) support consumers to legally and responsibly utilise spectrum within the UK. The team provide an exceptionally high standard of customer service and technical co-ordination to thousands of consumers annually in-line with the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006.
Purpose of the Role
To lead and develop PMSE colleagues and their associated actives in-line with core processes and KPIs. Oversee and drive high standards of customer service, technical co-ordination and stakeholder engagement whilst delivering clear upward management reporting. Proactive programmatic activity planning as well budget forecasting and maintenance.
Requirements of the Role
- To lead and support PMSE Licensing Associates and Spectrum Planners, setting smart objectives, conducting 1 to 1 sessions and managing performance
- Colleague engagement and development, building an inclusive environment for colleagues to thrive
- Productivity management, monitoring performance to KPIs and targeting poor performance
- Stakeholder management, dealing with conflict, managing expectation and supporting service delivery
- Programmatic activity planning, resource allocation and management
- Budget forecast, monitoring and management
- Effective collaboration, working with other teams and colleagues to enable service excellence
- Supporting colleagues with business as usual activities as and when required
- Performance and productivity reporting to Senior Management
- Oversight of technical engineering practices
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Active leadership, ability to engage and motivate colleagues whilst managing performance and productivity
- Relationship Management, ability to engage with others and forge professional connections and affiliations
- Communication, ability to inform and engage at all levels on both an oral and written basis
- Budget maintenance, ability to forecast and manage costs through others
- Organisation and prioritisation, ability to work in a fast-paced environment to time critical deadlines
- Data analysis, monitoring trends to aid continuous improvement
- Understanding of spectrum engineering practices is desirable
- GCSE Maths (or equivalent)
- GCSE English (or equivalent)
- Planning, Project and Programme Management
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Knowledge & Expertise
Closing date: 9th September 2018
This role is available on a full time or part time basis. Flexible working arrangements are also available.
To apply for the role of Operations Manager (PMSE), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Operations Manager, PMSE, Programme Operations Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Project Management.