Plumber / Gas Engineer
Plumber/Gas Engineer - North Wales
Required to assist in general plumbing/heating works, covering both reactive/planned maintenance for industrial/ commercial properties.
A fully mobile role within North Wales covering our industrial/ commercial clients. Including MOD sites, NHS, Universities, Local Authority, Schools, Hotels, Nursing Homes, Housing Associations/Industrial Buildings.
- Experienced in planned maintenance, Servicing and Fault Fidning on commercial boilers and appliances
- Domestic / commercial Gas qualifications required
- LPG, Commercial Catering, Electrical qualifications desired not essential
- Installation work required if requsted
- Immediate start available
- Gas training may be offered.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am-4.30pm
You will receive
- Salary based on qualifications / experience
- 22 days holiday per year
- Auto-enrolment into pension scheme
- Company van/PPE