Part Time Telesales Operative
1 day left
- Part Time
Part Time Telesales Operative
Do you have Telesales or Customer Service Experience and want to work for one of Bristol’s most inspiring companies as listed by the London Stock Exchange 2016?
Charles Saunders Food Service are currently seeking a Part Time Telesales Operative to join their great sales team based in Yate, Bristol.
Part Time. 25 hours per week. Monday – Friday 10:00 – 15:00
£8.37 per hour. £10,881.00 per annum (This is the pro rata salary)
Additional Benefits include;
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Benefit Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff sale discount for company products
- Up to 25 days holiday + Public Holidays per annum, dependent on length in service.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND DEPARTMENT
"Charles Saunders is one of the longest established food service companies in the South West, In February 2012 Charles Saunders acquired Good Morning Foods and Disposables to create a comprehensive independent food service, expanding our product range and delivery areas, In November 2017 the company moved to a new depot in Yate to assist with growth plans.
We are now proud to supply a full range of frozen, chilled and ambient foods, fresh and frozen seafood, together with an extensive range of tableware and disposable products. Our Telesales department is central to our business dealing with customers on a daily basis from taking orders to answering queries. Building relationships with our customers is very important to us."
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will suit someone who is enthusiastic, has telesales or customer service experience and works well under pressure. You must also enjoy working in a sales environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling of outbound and inbound customer calls.
- Order capture, ensuring products are keyed accurately.
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to resolve issues and answer customer queries.
- Providing customers with up-to-date product information.
- Building customer relationships.
- Working alongside the field sales team to co-manage customer accounts and communicate customer information.
- Awareness of competitor activity.
- Promoting new products through positive customer relations and product knowledge.
- Delivering on sales targets through effective up selling, cross selling and maintaining of existing product range purchased.
- Effective use of questioning to identify opportunities and match suitable products to customers
- Working within company GP margin guidelines.
Skills & Attributes:
- At least 2 years experience of working in Telesales or Customer Service
- Proficient computer skills
- Enthusiastic and Flexible Attitude with a desire to learn new skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Target driven
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment is essential.
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided.
All applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Charles Saunders Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination.
Due to the volume of applications received only successful applicants will receive a response.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Any CV’s received by agencies will not be reviewed.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Part Time Telesales Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly