Service Delivery Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to work for a high growth marketing technology company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
Are you looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference?
The Company are growing, they have been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and through internal promotion and expansion they need a talented individual to work in their Service Introduction team in Crewe.
Why work The Company's Service Introduction Team team?
- They are responsible for all the releases across the business.
- They have great cross-departmental engagement.
- They're a fun and happy team and place a huge emphasis on personal growth and development.
- Managing releases before production stage.
- Carrying out production releases.
- Ensuring that the Development Environment and the Production Environment are compatible.
- Automating releases.
- Identifying Vendor/Supplier/Partner contacts
- Engaging with the Information Security Manager to facilitate BC/DR testing.
- Quality Assurance.
- Dealing with disaster recovery plans.
- Identifying new documents or changes to existing documents when a new feature is released.
- Assisting with the in definition of KPIs and SLAs for new components.
- Involvement with Sprint planning.
What you'll need:
- Technical aptitude.
- Experience of dealing with and manage competing priorities.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines.
- Practical thinker that can use their initiative to find creative solutions to problems.
What we'll give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some experienced and talented IT professionals.
If you want to be part of their continued success, please 'click' apply
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Service Delivery Manager, Service Introduction Manager, Service Provision Manager, Senior Service delivery Executive, Service Delivery Executive, Service Provision Executive, Senior Service Delivery Administrator, Senior Service Provision Administrator will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly