Head of Facilities & Maintenance
4 days left
- Full Time
- Lead and manage procurement of goods and services to support the retail estate.
- To establish appropriate systems of reporting, communication and auditing to monitor and report on legislative developments in Facilities/ Maintenance, compliance with policies, KPIs on business performance and investigations following accidents and/or significant incidents.
- Proactively identify initiatives and enhancements that will deliver increased customer service levels and/or bottom line improvements across the business.
- To monitor and audit the effectiveness of systems including the in house repairs helpdesk and procedures and implement improvements where necessary.
- Act, where appropriate, as the Group's spokesperson on Facilities related topics and issues.
- Provide the Board with reports and advice on Safety, Environment and Security Maintenance, Repairs and Compliance issues across the Group.
- ??? Support and work with the business at all levels with regards to Maintenance, Repairs and Compliance is
- Running a Reactive and Planned Maintenance and Statutory Compliance function
- Risk Management, Change Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Governance and Compliance requirements in relation to Health & Safety, Environment and Statutory Compliance
- Proven track record in a similar multi-site retail environment, delivering service and cost management excellence at a leadership level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of rates and construction procurement methodologies
- Excellent negotiator with proven contractor management experience