Assistant Reception Manager
Assistant Receptionist Manager- Full Time- £18,000-£19,000+ Bonus and GREAT incentives- Central London
I am currently looking for an Assistant Reception Manager to join a well respected hotel chain based in Central London. This role is offering great incentives such as monthly bonuses for up selling and the ability to make great tips. The team has a real family feel and it is crucial you can gel with different personality types and work quickly and effectively.
The role is fast moving and it is important that you can work under pressure and to deadlines. The role will offer amazing training and a direct manager who will offer support at all times but we are looking for somebody who learns quickly, has amazing customer awareness and can self motivate as well as motivate others.
As you will be assisting in the management of the front desk it is crucial you would feel comfortable leading a team and supporting managers and members of staff with queries and training. Some shift leader experience would be desirable and Hotel experience is Essential.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
- Checking in/out customers
- Carrying out the relevant checks
- Inputting information into the company database Opera
- Taking payments and handling cash
- Offering impeccable customer satisfaction
- Working in a faced paced reception
- Having a great knowledge of Hotel services
- Up selling rooms and packages
- Duty manager shifts
- Training new and existing members of staff
- Updating members of staff of any new changes in policies
The right candidate will possess the following:
- A positive and willing attitude
- Experience with cash handling- ESSENTIAL
- Hotel Reception experience- Shift Leader - ESSENTIAL
- A natural Leader who can adapt to different personalities
- Resilient and focused
- A great customer service background
- Flexibility to work shifts
- A willingness to progress internally
If you believe this role would be right for you and you would be interested in applying please APPLY NOW. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.