Experienced CNC Operator / Time Served CNC Programmer
Job Title: CNC Machining Centre Training Scheme
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: Up to £30 per hour available, on completion of training scheme
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Are you a time served CNC programmer/operator?
Do you have experience in either Heidenhain/Siemens or Fanuc?
Would you like to take your career to the next level?
The Company are currently offering training on their large machining centres to time served machinists interested in a career development that would see them joining the large machining division on a permanent basis.
This offer is only open to Time Served CNC Programmer/Operators and there are limited places available.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program and operate a machining centre with Siemens / Heidenhain or Fanuc controls.
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cash back Scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Machine Centre Operator, Experienced CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, Experienced CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Trainee Machining Centre Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Siemens / Heidenhain, Fanuc will also be considered for the role.