We are looking to recruit a number of Admin Officers to work for a Government based client in the Longbenton area. The client are responsible for resourcing and recruiting staff to work within the Civil Service.
Duration - This is a full time, temporary role for initially 2 months but with a view to be extended
Pay rate - £7 per hour, which will increase to £9 after 12 weeks
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, 37hours a week
Start Date - ASAP
Your day-to-day duties will include;
Carry out pre-employment, ID and right to work checks
- Validating clearance documents and qualifications
- Working alongside the on site teams for client specific recruitment
- Collating and updating information from assessment days and interviews on various systems
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
Successful candidates will have;
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage their own time and workload effectively
- Previous experience from government/ civil service departments would be highly advantageous
- The client is looking for applicants who can start as soon as possible in August for 2 months at least.
The successful candidates would be subject to a Security Clearance which would cost £25 initially but would be fully refunded to candidates.
Please send CV