Communication And Campaigns Manager
About the role:
Our client is a world leader in assistive software for blind, partially sighted and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Our client and their software makes a real difference to customers, helping individuals get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Communication and Campaigns Manager to join their UK marketing team to increase brand awareness and drive sales. If you share the same values and have the skills and drive to be part of an organisation looking to move the accessibility software sector forward faster, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will:
- Develop and execute communication strategy in alignment with the company vision and business priorities.
- Deliver strong customer focused campaigns to generate leads and build awareness of the brand. This includes day to day content creation for email and direct mail, social media, website, press releases and whitepapers.
- Agree campaign objectives and targets, regularly reporting campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs and ROI.
- Maintain the marketing content calendar and take responsibility for how the campaigns are phased over time to ensure all channels and territories are aligned.
- Develop relationships with partners and key influencers globally to build awareness and engagement as well as identify campaign opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to help drive leads through the sales pipeline to conversion using a CRM system.
- Write copy for marketing resources and manage timeline for production of resources to agreed timescale. This includes supporting other team members with promotional videos, product brochures, web pages and packaging.
- Share knowledge of market trends with Market Analyst and Product Owners to help develop key customer profiles and identify customer requirements.
- Share communication plans and resources internally to increase engagement and help all employees communicate a consistent brand message.
Skills and experience:
- Be CIM (diploma level) or marketing degree qualified, with a minimum of 2 years` working in a similar role
- Proven track record of lead generation across both B2C and B2B
- Have working knowledge of CRM systems
- Be a confident Microsoft Office user
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
- Good knowledge of goal tracking and Google Analytics
- Experience within the IT industry
- Experience using Mailchimp or similar
- An understanding of accessibility
- Experience of SAAS marketing
- A second language
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control
- Communication and team working skills are essential as you must be able to contribute to cross functional projects
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change
- Everyone is expected to work in the spirit of the company ethos of inclusivity
- 23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period
- Flexible working policy
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity pay
- Sponsorship to take part in fitness events
For more information or to apply please contact Kieran on: 01905 731591 or at: