Trainee Enforcement Agent
Trainee Enforcement Agent AKA Bailiff
Our client is currently seeking a Trainee Enforcement Agent / Bailiff to join their team.
Applicants must have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- No Criminal Record
- No Country Court Judgements
Assured Enforcement is looking for a trainee enforcement agent to assist qualified agents in the following:
- Collection of high court writs
- Collection of local authority revenue debts
- Clamping and Collecting local authority road traffic debts using ANPR
- Collection of rent on behalf of commercial landlords
- Eviction of travellers and squatters from land and buildings
- Eviction of fly grazing horses from land
- Evicting businesses for non payment of rent
Full training is given and for the successful candidate they will receive a bailiff certificate within six months giving them the opportunity to work independently and earn £800 - £2000 per week. The successful applicant will be required to work a range of hours including early mornings, evenings and sometimes nights. Previous experience in the armed forces, hospitality industry, sales or close protection would be an advantage but not essential.
To Apply please send a C.V and covering letter and we will contact you to arrange interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £300.00 to £600.00 /week self employed
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.