Senior HR Officer - 12 Month FTC
My client, one of the fastest growing internet technology businesses in the UK, offering fantastic careers in the Web Hosting and Cloud Server industry are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Officer role on a 12 month FTC.
As a senior HR Officer, you will be focused on providing line managers with guidance, support and advice on all employment issues, performance concerns and managing any absences. Alongside another Senior HR Officer, you will be overviewing the HR team, giving assistance and guidance to colleagues.
Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- To give advice and guidance to employees and Managers on company policies and procedures.
- Be the first point of contact for all line managers on all employee issues and employment law queries. Resolving issues utilising and managing the disciplinary, grievance and performance management processes where necessary.
- Coach new line managers, both through external and internal recruitment, to fulfil their line manager duties and get up to speed with company policies and culture.
- Responsible for first stage payroll authorisation process.
- Manage direct recruitment for companywide positions from writing job adverts, interviewing, recommendations for hire and completing the authorisation process.
- Update and develop HR policies, procedures and processes in line with best practice and legislation changes.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Deputise for the HRD during holiday periods.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- CIPD membership / CIPD qualification to level 7 advanced
- Experience providing various types of HR Management Information, including Gender Pay Gap Report, will be beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, be able to build working relationships quickly
- Solid influencing skills with the ability to challenge
- Previous recruitment experience
- An understanding of HR best practice
- Experience with ADP would be an advantage but not essential
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01242 233707 or alternatively email your CV