Assistant Store Manager (Retail, Shop, Customer Service) BLUS69984
Established in 1982, our client has more than 30 years of experience in their growing market segment, operating out of 300+ stores across the UK.
They are now looking for a personable and experienced Assistant Retail Manager to join their Stockton store to maximise sales and profit by promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which always puts the customer first.
They are looking for someone who can really take the team back to basics and provide them with the training and support they need to become fully operationally and great at what they do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximize profits
- Support the development of Sales Colleagues
- Create opportunities for development and succession through regular on the job training
- Ensuring personal development plans are kept live and objectives are set and reviewed
- 1-3 years Retail Management experience
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Great people management; able to lead effectively, motivate your team and delegate.
- Knowledge of stock control procedures, general administration and experience in visual merchandising
Our client is proud to provide the successful candidate with a comprehensive training and induction programme which ensures you are fully supported in your role from the start. A Management Trainer will be assigned to you and will support you from day one; training you in their own store, accompanying you on the first day in your own store, ensuring a full handover is provided, and being on hand for any queries going forwards.
In return for your hard work they can offer you great benefits to include; store discount card (1 for you and 1 to give to a family member), Seasonal Discount Benefit, 22.5 days holiday plus bank holidays, 4 weekly pay.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email