Deputy House Manager
3 days left
- Part Time
Abbeyfield Rhyl is looking for a part time Deputy House Manager to assist with running a sheltered home for older people.
Hours: This is a part time role, 16 hours per week.
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Previous care work experience, ideal
- Ability to cook, training provided.
- Excellent communication skills
Deputy House Manager duties
- Assisting and supporting the House Manager with caring for up to 12 residents
- Preparing home-cooked meals and organising activities
- Ensure residents are as independent and self-sufficient as possible
- Co-ordinate staff and complete administrative duties
- Competitive pay
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities for training and career development
About Abbeyfield Rhyl
Run by a dedicated team including a House Manager, Deputy Manager and Domestic Assistant, Abbeyfield Rhyl is one of Abbeyfield’s many houses and care homes for older people across the UK. At Abbeyfield we do everything we can to support and reward our team for their consistent hard work.
Apply for Deputy House Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly