We’re looking for a caring, experienced individual to fill the role of House Manager for a sheltered home in Llandudno.
Hours: This is a full time (36 hours per week), permanent role.
- Experience of working in a care environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly
- Ability to cook essential, training provided
- Administrative experience advantageous.
House Manager duties
- Responsible for supporting the independence, well-being and social needs of up to 12 residents
- Daily checks on residents, as well as building last relationships with them and their families.
- Preparing home-cooked meals and organising activities
- Oversee the running and upkeep of the home
- Co-ordinate staff and complete administrative duties.
- Competitive pay
- 21 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Training and career development, plus regular evaluations
Abbeyfield runs houses and care homes for older people across the UK. We provide residents with privacy and independence within their own affordable accomodation, but with the support of professional, dedicated staff, and companionship of others. We value all of our staff, and ensure that they are challenged, supported and rewarded for their hard work.