Data Analyst / Developer
Data Analyst / Developer
Salford, Greater Manchester
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is an online retailer specialising in kitchen and homeware. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
Now, we’re looking for a Data Analyst / Developer to join our IT Team in Salford.
- Salary of £23,000 - £33,000 DOE
- Excellent career development prospects
- Fantastic office in a great location
- Great transportation links
As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our people happy, engaged and challenged. We offer a welcoming and sociable culture where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm and all staff are supported to realise their potential.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re currently transforming our BI platform with the implementation of Dynamics NAV 2018. You’ll receive full training on this and will have the chance to work with the latest BI technologies.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to have your voice heard and make a positive, lasting impact with a fresh-thinking business, we want to hear from you.
As a Data Analyst / Developer, you’ll manage our master data set, develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
In this key role, you will:
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security and metadata
- Ensure that imported data is of a high quality
- Commission and decommission data sets
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Help with strategic decisions on new systems
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards
To join us as a Data Analyst / Developer, you will need:
- Experience as a Data Analyst or in a related role
- Hands-on experience of SQL and databases
- Extensive MS Excel knowledge, including Macros and Visual Basic
- An understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- The ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- The ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms
- The ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
Other companies may call this role Data Analyst, Data Developer, Analyst, SQL Analyst, SQL Reporting Analyst, Business Analyst, Data & Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Junior SQL Developer or Insight Analyst.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you’re looking to take on your next challenge as a Data Analyst / Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.