Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Lostock Gralam, Cheshire
Salary: £30k to £35k per annum based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Since 2003, the company has been helping businesses across different sectors improve and grow using Sage and Oracle software.
Now, they're one of the fastest growing and well thought of Sage Enterprise Management partners in the UK and one of the longest-established and most trusted Oracle Applications partners. Both partnerships are key to the future success and growth of the company.
The business was initially formed through the owners desire to improve the customer service their current company was giving to its clients. For over a decade the company has prided its-self on the excellent customer service, project delivery and ongoing support it has offered, resulting in an excellent level of customer retention. Over the years they've also won several prestigious awards for their work, something as a team they are incredibly proud of.
As their business has expanded, along with their experience of different industry sectors, so has the team.
Reporting to the Business Services Director the Marketing Manager will have responsibility for driving the Marketing activities of the company across all products and business units, and will work closely with their vendors; Sage, Oracle and Infor to co-market their consultancy services.
Professional / Personal Skills & Expertise:
- Must have experience of the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Twitter and LinkedIn and other social media outlets that are significant for their company outreach.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, SEO and PPC campaigns, market research, go to-market strategy and campaigns, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Managing launch campaigns
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Organising events and conferences
- The ability to work with vendors to develop campaigns and manage the Marketing Development Funds (MDF) available to them.
- Update and control the CRM system with opportunities information.
- Creating content for the company website and driving the customer advocacy programme with quotes, case studies and videos
- Organise webinars
- Must be organised and willing to travel when required.
- This is an office based role
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Senior Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Direct Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing may also be considered for this role.