My client, a well established residential care home based in St Austell are seeking to appoint Care Assistants to join their team with an immediate start for the right candidates.
This operation is privately owned and take real pride in their training and development of their team.
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking carers to join the team here.
A background in care is preferred, but training can be provided for individuals who are passionate about care and want to develop a career in the healthcare profession.
- Ensuring our residents receive person centred appropriate care at all times.
- Assisting residents with all aspects of personal care
- Assisting residents with their life choices, ensuring that they get the most out of each and every day
- Care planning, documentation and liaising with healthcare professionals, family and friends
- Strong individuals who are passionate about care
- Good team players
- Carers that strive for outstanding standards
In return we offer:
- Contracted hours- the shifts that they operate are ( and it will include weekends and bank holidays)
07:00 - 19:00
07:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 22:00
17:00 - 22:00
19:00 - 07:00
- Excellent pay rates with enhancements over certain times like bnak holidays and Christmas and Bosing day
- Quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- Training & development that is second to none, including paid training, career development & mentoring.
- Pension scheme
- Regular supervisions and appraisals to ensure that your healthcare career is going in the right direction.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please send your cv in the first instance.