Logistics Coordinator / Trainee Coordinator / Administrator
Job Title: Trainee Controller
Salary: £14,365.00 per annum + increases in line with gained experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As UK market leader in service and repair of tail lifts, shutters and curtains on commercial vehicles, the Company offers a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year service managed by their teams throughout six regional locations and out of hours by a third party.
- Ensure effective allocation of work to a team of mobile and site based engineers
- Ensure compliance with all element of Health and Safety legislation
- Effectively undertake all service and breakdown resource allocation to ensure all customer requirements are met in full
- Deal with customer enquiries and orders in a professional manner and responds to requirements as a matter of urgency. Ensure potential sales are converted into orders
- Ensure timely and complete adherence to all company administrative procedures
- Ensure operation within key performance indicators as specified for location
- Supervise field and site based staff to ensure optimum productivity
- Support administration department to ensure smooth billing and administrative control of all jobs
- Refer issues outside own sphere of decision making authority to Control Team Leader/Location Manager
- Undertake other duties which the company may from time to time reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
Would be someone who is customer focused, computer literate and numerate.
Full training will be given.
- 25 days holiday + statutory and public holidays
- Long Service Award (£105 after 3 years' service increasing in £35 increments for each year thereafter, capped at £350 for 10 years plus.)
- Life Assurance - one times basic salary paid out in the event of death to nominated person
- Simplyhealth - Cash plan
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Scheduling Officer, Timetable Coordinator, Resource Coordinator, Trainee Resource Planner, Scheduler, School Leaver, Trainee, Trainee Administrator, Logistics Trainee, Scheduling Assistant, Administrator Assistant, Customer Assistant and Customer Service Officer may also be considered for this role.