Mail Room Assistant
My client is looking for a self motivated individual with a "can do" attitude to join a small team which service a large public sector organisation in Sheffield.
You would be required to support cross services between mail and accommodation.
You will be responsible for counting, stamping, sorting and dispatching incoming mail from internal mail trays, collecting and deliver mail from all floors on scheduled rounds, handling received goods and their distribution utilising the internal system for incoming signed items.
- To count, stamp, sort and dispatch incoming mail
- To collect, sort and dispatch internal mail from internal mail trays
- To dispatch outgoing mail via Royal Mail, local, national and international couriers
- To collect and deliver mail from all floors on scheduled rounds
- Handle received goods and their distribution utilising the system
- To deliver courier packages and cover at the courier desk when required
- To keep mail room areas clean and tidy at all times
You will be required to pass a security clearance due to the nature of the work, and must have a valid passport.
Roles will start as soon as clearance is received and is ongoing temporary.