Compliance and Training Manager
ACS&T welcomes applications for the position of Compliance and Training Manager based at our Head Office in Grimsby.
The successful applicant will support Directors and Senior Managers in HSE policy, procedural definition/delivery and the provision of training across the business. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring the coordination of the company’s Quality, Safety and Environment Management Systems, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, British Retail Consortium (BRC) and HACCP, as well as ensuring that all necessary compliance training is carried out to the required standards in a timely fashion.
Applicants should possess the following skills: -
- Good numeracy, literacy and analytical skills essential.
- Highly developed influencing and inter-personal skills; ability to work constructively with multiple internal customers.
- Preferably fully conversant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP and BRC standard requirements – desirable: qualified auditor
- Must be conversant with current Health & Safety Legislation -essential: IOSH Managing Safely -desirable: Nebosh Certificate
- Must possess excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Some form of recognized ‘Train the Trainer’ qualification.
Training will be provided for the right candidate.