HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
HR is about people and our client want the best people in their team. If you are looking for a stimulating role with an ambitious company whose aspiration is to become the market leading provider of HR support, our client is definitely the company for you.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a real go-getter. A confident, driven, HR professional who is passionate about people and has the ability to deliver commercial and strategic HR solutions to clients.
- Actively involved in business development and collaborating with other parts of the company to win new clients
- Onboarding new clients including visits to clients premises
- Main point of contact for designated portfolio of clients
- Provide advice and support to clients on HR issues, coach managers through guidance and support and equip clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people
- Review and update HR policies and documentation
- Provide reports to clients
- Identify and trial HR software which could enhance the client experience
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of training sessions, workshops and marketing activities
- Actively participate in company and client meetings
- Identify areas of business development opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborate on recruitment, reward and talent development projects
- Active affiliation with appropriate HR networks and organisations
- Relationship builder with great networking and people skills
- Champion our clients culture
- Challenge the ‘Status Quo' continuously striving for better results
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) qualified with generalist experience at HRBP level or looking to step up to this level, ideally gained in a service based industry or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment legislation essential
- Previous experience of Business change / Reorganisation / TUPE desirable
- Work with the management team to define new initiatives and people objectives which further enhance a great working environment
- Ability and confidence to influence and shape the way HR support is delivered to clients by reporting directly to the CEO
Our clients commitment...
- Support your growth and development
- Provide a great working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 35 hours per week over 5 days - Monday to Friday
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and service based increased annual leave
- This position will initially be based in the Newport office whilst you go through the induction process with the department then relocating to a Cardiff office from 1 January 2019 or sooner
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink and the occasional donut
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.