Quality Lead – ISO 9001
Quality Lead – ISO 9001
Hessle, East Riding of Yorkshire
Are you a talented quality professional ready for your next challenge? Could you support our thriving business, driving standards and maintaining our success levels as our Quality Lead? If so, read on.
sgsco is a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. We are not a holding company, we’re the team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, sgsco boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
We’re now seeking a Quality Lead to join our team in Hessle, on the outskirts of Hull.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Join a global organisation with over 50 offices worldwide
- An exciting, fast-paced work environment
This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career with sgsco as we make a huge difference to client’s outcomes and drive forward a new way of doing business within a connected world.
You’ll join over 4,500 like-minded, talented individuals spread across a global plating field and help to live values of quality, bravery, creativity, collaboration, respect and results.
Challenged to go the extra mile to make things happen, our team members always have each other’s backs and are ready to jump in and help out if the need arises. They focus on getting things done the right way, stepping out of their comfort zones and sharing ideas freely.
Your role will be vital to the work that sgsco produces and will enable relationships to be developed, profitability to grow and standards to be maintained.
So, if you feel you can drive standards within our innovative business and support our success into the future, we want to hear from you.
As the Quality Lead, you will be tasked with maintaining and evolving our quality assurance (QA) processes and ensuring we meet certification requirements and adhere to global best practice.
You’ll implement, maintain and improve the sgsco quality system, play a key role in management reviews and track, report and communicate results and trends as they relate to quality objectives.
Your role will also entail:
- Utilising a Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology
- Overseeing the internal quality audit program for assigned locations
- Acting as the primary point of contact for external and customer quality audits
- Managing customer complaints and ensure they are documented, investigated and addressed
- Overseeing the corrective action process
- Leading, coaching and performance managing direct reports to enable a learning culture
- Conducting interdepartmental team meetings to promote collaboration and innovation surrounding quality matters
To be considered as our Quality Lead, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience within a Quality Assurance based role with responsibility for quality systems management
- Experience of following ISO:9001
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent would be beneficial to your application. Experience within the graphic industry would also be advantageous, as would experience within a manufacturing environment. Experience of following ISO 12647 and Sedex would be equally favourable.
Other organisations may call this role Quality Lead, Quality Assurance Lead, QA Lead, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Quality Auditor, QA Auditor, Quality Control Manager, or Quality Control Team Lead.
sgsco is an equal opportunity employer. sgsco will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
So, if you are ready to drive change and standards as our new Quality Lead, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.