A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work part time in a temporary position in Liverpool, within a Government body as an Administration Officer. This role is for approx 6 months with possible extension.
You will be working 20 hours a week in the evenings 5pm to 9pm, Monday through to Friday
The pay rate will be is £7 per hour for the first 12 weeks, after this it will increase to £10 for the first two hours and £15 for the last two hours,
The successful candidate will provide administrative support, they will need to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.