Administrator - Traffic Management
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the Traffic Management team of a Construction and Civil Engineering firm based in North West London.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of the Traffic Management Act 2004 plus extensive exposure to an administrative role in a similar environment. However for the right candidate who is open to learning new skills, someone with a strong administration background would also be considered.
As an Administrator within the Traffic Management team, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the enabling comments from the enablers onto the internal system
- Booking in Traffic management with the traffic management contractor
- Requesting traffic management with local authority and confirming everything is in place
- Logging all traffic management booked onto a tracker
- Confirming payments
- Dealing with and resolving day to day issues relating to traffic management to allow works to continue
- Requesting refunds when necessary
- Liaising with planning team to ensure jobs are going ahead as planned
- Answering phone calls from local authorities, supervisors and operatives
The salary on offer for this position is £23,000-£28,000, plus 27 days annual leave + bank holidays, and excellent benefits.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and have a genuine interest in working within the construction industry from an administrative perspective, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.