Grounds Maintenance Operative
1 day left
- Full Time
Dovetail Group (UK)’s approach to Facility Management is to put the users of your facility at the forefront of what we do as a company, striving to improve functionality, aesthetics, safety & cleanliness. Through our enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility (C.S.R) initiatives, you can be confident that Dovetail Group (UK) are considerate to the environmental and social factors relating to your facility.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual(s) who is capable of working without supervision within a team on our sites/ canals across the Midlands area.
Nationally recognised certificates can be earned through training, whilst under employment at Dovetail that can lead to progression through the company.
There is also opportunities for weekend work with increased rates of pay.
All English and Welsh public holidays are recognised.
Grounds Maintenance Operative - Duties/responsibilities:
· Act as caretaker by maintaining facilities/grounds in clean, safe, and orderly manner.
· Mow, cut hedges, remove weeds and debris from walkways, stairways, roadways, planters and parking areas.
· Prunes shrubs and trees up to maximum height of six feet; uses blower or broom to sweep sidewalks; maintains in-ground drains and flower beds.
· Operates and maintains grounds maintenance equipment such as lawn mower, edger, sweeper, string trimmer, power hedge trimmer, sprayers, and basic gardening hand tools.
· Driving licence
· Safe use of Brush cutters, trimmers and pedestrian mower certificates
· PA1 and PA6 spraying licences
Hardworking grounds maintenance persons will have an excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing business with room to develop and pursue career opportunities within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly. Rate: £7.83 to £9.00/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.83 to £9.00 /hour
Apply for Grounds Maintenance Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly